24 January, 2008

Pelted With Owls

Thank you to all of my class mates for all of the owls bearing birthday messages yesterday. I did have a great day! I spent some time in the Room of Requirement where a Muggle telephone appeared for me. I come from an all Muggle family and they just don't have the hang of owls. So after a few phone call from them I was able to spend some time with my Gryffindor pals. It seems I missed out on a bit of fun while I was gone. The Headmistress mentioned something about ferrets in the kitchens or some such thing. Rumor has it that Gryffindor is responsible for the situation... Gryffindors are very well behaved you know. Well, sometimes anyway!

4 comments:

Penelope of Flitwick said...

Happy Birthday!

Fleur Lovegoods said...

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!

Celestina Cadogan said...

I'm completely late, but happy birthday Perpetua! :)

Cecilia said...

I'm even more late, but Happy Birthday just the same. May it bring a year full of hope, laughter, and fun.