25 June, 2008

Knitting Spell Mastered

I think I have finally mastered a knitting spell for a knitted surprise for Ophelia. I'm sure it's not what she will be expecting, but I think that will be good. I'm working on getting all the little details for her package ready for my owl to deliver. I do hope he makes the trip alright, he will be flying to someplace terribly hot. I'm sure Ophelia will perk him back up before sending him off to fly home.

I really must get working on my mini sock for my Slytherin mini swap pal. I still have to pick the yarn... I do have some treats for her though!

Why Harry, Ron and Hermione in Hagids giant pumpkin patch? Just because I like it. The huge pumpkins are awesome, I love Hagrid, and POA is my favorite of the books and movies. I thought the post deserved a picture.

1 comment:

SinKnitty said...

Don't worry I'll give your owl a perch under the airconditioning vent and some cool owl treats from the refridgerator and lots of water before sending her home. :) Oh boy I love surprises! Of all the books HBP is my favorite so I'm really looking forward to the movie, but of the current movies I watch POA the most. My son likes GOF the best though because of the dragons. :) I'm almost done with my pal's package though I'm having trouble with the last little details but my husband is trying to help me out. He is really funny about how much he likes my finished objects.