05 June, 2008

Ugh- homework

The Hufflepuffs and Slytherins have been taking Care of Magical Creatures together this year, so this assignment is for both Houses to complete.
Professor Hagrid has asked for 6 inches of parchment (say 200 words) about a personal experience you've had with a magical creature (outside of Hogwarts), or about the magical creature you'd most like to have as a pet. Of course if you chose the latter option, you should write about why you'd like to have such a creature as a pet, but also the potential problems of domesticating that magical creature.A listing of Magical Creatures can be found in your textbook, Fantastic

Yuck, I hate writing reports. I wonder whose idea this really was because I know Professor Hagrid would never assign this on his own.

So I guess I'll get to thinking about what to write about, but I really don't want to. I far prefer the other homework assignments we've had so far this term.

3 comments:

Cassandra Puddlemere said...

lol it doesnt need to be exactly 200 words... im not that strict you know. aparagraph will do!

Catriona Lestrange said...

200 words really isn't that much. You can read my home work to see that it's actually very short.

Patonga Pinkstone said...

Hi Perpetua- I have almost everything ready for your package- maybe one more weeks work and I will be done!

Patonga